Some people only find out that they have been subject to a reverse warrant when they are arrested or taken in for questioning. By that point, the damage to their constitutional rights has already been done, especially when they have been subjected to an illegal arrest.
P2P file sharing can lead to trouble. Cantin Mynarich has years of experience representing people charged with cyber crimes. Give us a call if the Southwest Missouri Cyber Crimes Task Force serves a search warrant at your home.
If the Southwest Missouri Cyber Crimes Task Force serves a search warrant at your home, it is best to contact Cantin Mynarich’s attorneys immediately. If an attorney can begin working on your case and communicating with law enforcement before you get charged, that could possibly help you later if charges are ever filed against you.
If you receive a visit from Chip Root, Brian Martin, or any of the cyber crimes detectives of the Southwest Missouri Cyber Crimes Task Force, it is best to contact Cantin Mynarich’s attorneys immediately.
Cantin Mynarich LLC represents people charged with federal crimes in Missouri who often want to know how much time they will actually have to serve and whether there are programs to cut down on that time.
If a federal agent, the Missouri State Highway Patrol, or a local Missouri police agency asks you to take a lie detector test, we strongly urge you to tell the police you will not answer questions without a lawyer.
In Missouri persons found guilty of or pleading guilty to certain sex offenses are subjected to a lifetime of supervision and GPS monitoring.
Defense attorneys with appellate experience know the importance of making the record for appeal.
- Sweat Patch Testing on Supervised Release: Examining U.S. v. BonaparteNovember 21, 2023 - 11:04 am
- Fourth Amendment Protections: Examining reasonable suspicion, the Miranda warning exception, and search warrant validityJune 13, 2023 - 9:45 am
- False Leads & Unreasonable Searches: Examining US v Riccy WellsJune 9, 2023 - 2:34 pm
- Defense Attorney Mynarich Discusses Stepmom Murder Trial: Defense Struggles to Find Value in Testimony as Prosecution Builds Case for PremeditationMay 9, 2023 - 9:13 am
- Does the Video Support Self-DefenseFebruary 8, 2022 - 10:33 am
2560 S. Glenstone Ave., Suite C
Springfield, MO 65804
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement.