District Court Grants Motion to Suppress Evidence in Search Warrant Case. Read about the court’s decision to suppress evidence seized during the search of a duplex in Springfield, Missouri. The United States government appealed, but the Court of Appeals affirmed the district court’s ruling, citing misleading information in the search warrant affidavit.
Cantin Mynarich LLC represents people charged with federal crimes in Missouri who often want to know how much time they will actually have to serve and whether there are programs to cut down on that time.
If a federal agent, the Missouri State Highway Patrol, or a local Missouri police agency asks you to take a lie detector test, we strongly urge you to tell the police you will not answer questions without a lawyer.
Federal firearm crimes often have potential enhancements. For example, when a defendant pleads guilty to being a felon in possession of a firearm, there are several enhancements that may be applied under the guidelines.
Defense attorneys with appellate experience know the importance of making the record for appeal.
- Understanding License Revocation and DWI Arrest TimelinesFebruary 17, 2024 - 9:02 pm
- Felony DWI: Analyzing Proof Requirements in Habitual Offender CasesFebruary 5, 2024 - 12:39 pm
- Applying Equal Protection Analysis in Limited Driving Privilege CasesJanuary 24, 2024 - 4:56 pm
- Understanding the Impact of Probable Cause in DWI CasesJanuary 3, 2024 - 7:27 pm
- Sweat Patch Testing on Supervised Release: Examining U.S. v. BonaparteNovember 21, 2023 - 11:04 am
2560 S. Glenstone Ave., Suite C
Springfield, MO 65804
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement.