Cantin Mynarich LLC represents people charged with federal crimes in Missouri who often want to know how much time they will actually have to serve and whether there are programs to cut down on that time.
If a federal agent, the Missouri State Highway Patrol, or a local Missouri police agency asks you to take a lie detector test, we strongly urge you to tell the police you will not answer questions without a lawyer.
Federal firearm crimes often have potential enhancements. For example, when a defendant pleads guilty to being a felon in possession of a firearm, there are several enhancements that may be applied under the guidelines.
Defense attorneys with appellate experience know the importance of making the record for appeal.
- Does the Video Support Self-DefenseFebruary 8, 2022 - 10:33 am
- Erica Weighs in on Opening StatementsFebruary 4, 2022 - 2:32 pm
- What You Need to Know About Reverse WarrantsNovember 28, 2021 - 3:07 pm
- P2P File Sharing Can Lead to TroubleAugust 28, 2021 - 11:58 am
- What You Need to Know About Cyber TipsAugust 28, 2021 - 11:26 am
2560 S. Glenstone Ave., Suite C
Springfield, MO 65804
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement.