Some people only find out that they have been subject to a reverse warrant when they are arrested or taken in for questioning. By that point, the damage to their constitutional rights has already been done, especially when they have been subjected to an illegal arrest.
P2P file sharing can lead to trouble. Cantin Mynarich has years of experience representing people charged with cyber crimes. Give us a call if the Southwest Missouri Cyber Crimes Task Force serves a search warrant at your home.
If the Southwest Missouri Cyber Crimes Task Force serves a search warrant at your home, it is best to contact Cantin Mynarich’s attorneys immediately. If an attorney can begin working on your case and communicating with law enforcement before you get charged, that could possibly help you later if charges are ever filed against you.
If you receive a visit from Chip Root, Brian Martin, or any of the cyber crimes detectives of the Southwest Missouri Cyber Crimes Task Force, it is best to contact Cantin Mynarich’s attorneys immediately.
- Does the Video Support Self-DefenseFebruary 8, 2022 - 10:33 am
- Erica Weighs in on Opening StatementsFebruary 4, 2022 - 2:32 pm
- What You Need to Know About Reverse WarrantsNovember 28, 2021 - 3:07 pm
- P2P File Sharing Can Lead to TroubleAugust 28, 2021 - 11:58 am
- What You Need to Know About Cyber TipsAugust 28, 2021 - 11:26 am
2560 S. Glenstone Ave., Suite C
Springfield, MO 65804
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement.