The case relates to that defendant’s motion to withdraw his guilty plea. Defendant alleged that he had been taking medications with side effects that interfered with his ability to make a knowing and intelligent plea.
Click Here to Schedule Your Free Criminal Defense Consultation
The district court imposed a 5-year probationary period, and in concluding that the defendant posed a physical danger to children, the district court relied on inferences unsupported by the record and facts that bear only on the risk that he might seek out child pornography in the future.
This week, criminal defense attorney Erica Mynarich gives expert analysis on the Theodore Edgecome trial in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Erica joined Ashley Willcott and Dina Sayegh Doll to discuss this complicated case.
- Understanding License Revocation and DWI Arrest TimelinesFebruary 17, 2024 - 9:02 pm
- Felony DWI: Analyzing Proof Requirements in Habitual Offender CasesFebruary 5, 2024 - 12:39 pm
- Applying Equal Protection Analysis in Limited Driving Privilege CasesJanuary 24, 2024 - 4:56 pm
- Understanding the Impact of Probable Cause in DWI CasesJanuary 3, 2024 - 7:27 pm
- Sweat Patch Testing on Supervised Release: Examining U.S. v. BonaparteNovember 21, 2023 - 11:04 am
2560 S. Glenstone Ave., Suite C
Springfield, MO 65804
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement.