John received a prison sentence of a year and a day for possession of child pornography. Erica Mynarich interviewed John as part of a series of interviews aimed at shedding light on the experience of federal inmates.
Cynthia was re-sentenced to 24 months in the Bureau of Prisons after violating her original sentence of probation multiple times. Erica Mynarich interviewed Cynthia as part of a series of interviews aimed at shedding light on the experience of federal inmates.
Mark was convicted of conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine and spent 10 years as a federal inmate. Shane Cantin interviewed Mark as part of a series of interviews aimed at shedding light on the experience of federal inmates.
- Sweat Patch Testing on Supervised Release: Examining U.S. v. BonaparteNovember 21, 2023 - 11:04 am
- Fourth Amendment Protections: Examining reasonable suspicion, the Miranda warning exception, and search warrant validityJune 13, 2023 - 9:45 am
- False Leads & Unreasonable Searches: Examining US v Riccy WellsJune 9, 2023 - 2:34 pm
- Defense Attorney Mynarich Discusses Stepmom Murder Trial: Defense Struggles to Find Value in Testimony as Prosecution Builds Case for PremeditationMay 9, 2023 - 9:13 am
- Does the Video Support Self-DefenseFebruary 8, 2022 - 10:33 am
2560 S. Glenstone Ave., Suite C
Springfield, MO 65804
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement.